+ 61 (02) 9643 5164
Employer Nomination Scheme Visa - Temporary Residence Transition Stream
This visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by an employer, live and work in Australia permanently.
- hold a subclass 457, TSS or related Bridging visa A, B or C
- usually, have worked for your employer for at least 3 years full time while holding a subclass 457 or TSS visa
- have been nominated by an Australian employer whose nomination was approved in the 6 months before you apply
- live, work and study in Australia indefinitely sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
- apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible
Include your family:
- include family members in your application when you apply
- add family members to your application after you apply but before we decide on your visa
For this visa, your family members are:
- your partner
- your dependent child or stepchild
- your partner's dependent child or stepchild
- the dependent child or stepchild of your or your partner's dependent child or stepchild
You can also include someone who holds a subclass 457 visa or subclass 482 visa if we granted them that visa on the basis they are a member of your family. Family members who apply for the visa with you must meet our health and character requirements. Family members who do not apply for the visa with you might also have to meet the requirements.
Apply for this visa from in or outside Australia. If you are in Australia, you must hold a substantive visa or a related bridging visa A, B or C. If your substantive visa has a no further stay condition, you might still be able to lodge an application in Australia in certain circumstances. You can be in or outside Australia when we decide on your application.
How can we help?
Your visa application will be prepared by a very professional migration agent to a highest standard.
Your application will be lodged with the Department of Home Affairs within your time frames.
We will liaise with the Department of Affairs regularly and inform you of any developments.