Welcome to ISM "Your bridge to Australia"

Call Us

+ 61 (02) 9643 5164

We are open

Mon-Fri: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM

Are you eligible for an Australian visa?
We will find the right visa for you to apply.
Have you already found the right visa to apply?
We will prepare your visa application to highest standards and lodge it with Department of Home Affairs
Are you eligible to apply for your Australian Citizenship?
We will check your eligibility, prepare and apply for your Australian citizenship.
Has your visa been refused or cancelled?
We will prepare your appeal application and lodge it with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal

Assess visa eligibility

Assess your visa eligibility with us.

Asses visa eligibility

Apply for visa

Prepare and apply for your visa with us.

Apply for visa

Apply for citizenship

Prepare and apply for your citizenship with us.

Apply for citizenship

Apply for AAT review

Prepare and apply for your AAT appeal with us.

Apply for AAT Review

Temporary Skill Shortage Visa - Labour Agreement Stream

(Subclass 482)

This visa is for skilled workers nominated by employers who have a Labour Agreement. It lets you live and work in Australia temporarily. Labour agreements are developed between the Australian Government (represented by the Department) and employers.

You must:

  • be nominated to work in a specified occupation under the terms of a Labour Agreement
  • have at least 2 years relevant work experience in your nominated occupation or a related field have a relevant skills assessment if this is required for your occupation
  • work only for your sponsor
  • meet minimum standards of English language proficiency unless you are exempt from needing to show this

You can:

  • work in Australian for up to 4 years for your sponsor
  • study (you won't receive government assistance)
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid

Include your family:

You can include other family members (called 'secondary applicants') in your visa application. The family members you can add will depend on whether you currently hold a subclass 457 or TSS visa.

Apply from:

Usually, you can be in or outside Australia when you apply for this visa, and when we decide your application, but not in immigration clearance.

If you are applying in Australia, you must hold:

  • substantive visa, or
  • a Bridging visa A, Bridging visa B or Bridging visa C

How can we help?


Your visa application will be prepared by a very professional migration agent to a highest standard.


Your application will be lodged with the Department of Home Affairs within your time frames.


We will liaise with the Department of Affairs regularly and inform you of any developments.


Please send us your question by completing the form below.