+ 61 (02) 9643 5164
Temporary Skill Shortage Visa - Labour Agreement Stream
This visa is for skilled workers nominated by employers who have a Labour Agreement. It lets you live and work in Australia temporarily. Labour agreements are developed between the Australian Government (represented by the Department) and employers.
- be nominated to work in a specified occupation under the terms of a Labour Agreement
- have at least 2 years relevant work experience in your nominated occupation or a related field have a relevant skills assessment if this is required for your occupation
- work only for your sponsor
- meet minimum standards of English language proficiency unless you are exempt from needing to show this
- work in Australian for up to 4 years for your sponsor
- study (you won't receive government assistance)
- travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid
Include your family:
You can include other family members (called 'secondary applicants') in your visa application. The family members you can add will depend on whether you currently hold a subclass 457 or TSS visa.
How can we help?
Your visa application will be prepared by a very professional migration agent to a highest standard.
Your application will be lodged with the Department of Home Affairs within your time frames.
We will liaise with the Department of Affairs regularly and inform you of any developments.