+ 61 (02) 9643 5164
Temporary Skill Shortage Visa - Medium Term Stream
This visa enables employers to address labour shortages by bringing in skilled workers where employers can't source an appropriately skilled Australian worker.
- be nominated to work in an occupation on the list of eligible medium and long-term skilled occupations
- have at least 2 years relevant work experience in your nominated occupation or a related field
- have a relevant skills assessment if this is required for your occupation
- work only for your sponsor or associated entity, unless you are exempt
- meet minimum standards of English language proficiency unless you are exempt from needing to show this
- work in Australia for up to 4 years
- study (you won't receive government assistance)
- travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while the visa is valid
Include your family:
You can include other family members (called 'secondary applicants') in your visa application. The family members you can add will depend on whether you currently hold a subclass 457 or TSS visa.
How can we help?
Your visa application will be prepared by a very professional migration agent to a highest standard.
Your application will be lodged with the Department of Home Affairs within your time frames.
We will liaise with the Department of Affairs regularly and inform you of any developments.